Wednesday 5 December 2012

Camp Writing

Drowning
Whoosh Whoosh went the waves, but this was no time to listen to water. I was in a life threatening situation. “HELP, HELP” I called. I was caught in a rip!! 4 children and an adult came rushing in, 5 meters out from shore and 3 meter deep water. COUGH COUGH!! SPLUTER SPLUTER !! I was sinking. I slowly sank onto the cold, deep, dark, murky depths. But just when my nose filled with water, when all hope was lost, from out of the blue, I was pulled out of the water but it wasn’t over yet I was still coughing and spluttering as they dragged me through the water. How glad I was to see dry land. I heard a deafening thud as I was dropped like a potato or a stone because one of the children had stubbed there toe on a rock, I fell back into the ice cold water. I stood up and said “Drill Over, I died. Not good enough. Start again!”
By Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment