Sunday 28 October 2012

Bodie's Survival Writing.

Tuesday- day 2
This morning when I woke up, I went outside and got some eggs and a tomato for my breakfast. While I was waiting for the eggs to boil, I heard a strange noise. It sounded like one of the chickens were being attacked.
I went to investigate and found that I was half right, because the chickens were attacking each other! I tried to break it up, but they just started pecking me. I started to wonder if there was something wrong with these chickens or I just came in and ruined their fun.
After all that, I got a bit thirsty, so when I finished stitching up all my bruises, I went to the water tank to get a drink. When I got to the water tank, I stepped in something wet… I looked down… I couldn’t believe my eyes… IT WAS WATER FROM THE WATER TANK! The tank had rusted through, springing a leak! There was approximately two buckets left. I knew I had to do something.
So I cut off some bandage, which luckily I had in the first aid kit, and stuck it over the hole and got some water. Right now I’m in lots of pain, lying in bed, writing this diary.         
Written by Bodie Hope.

1 comment:

  1. Quick thinking using the bandage Bodie... I hope you will have enough water to make it through the week!

    ReplyDelete